busy is as busy does.


buzzy busy bizy! always in a tizzy
never knowing what your missing
when your head won't turn
from a life of miszzery

But On this day that the Lord has made,
the sun shines warmly
on listfull clouds as they amble by
on the afternoon breeze.

A day at the beach is a day well worth while.

I sit and watch as the insects go about their dutiful way.
Thus goes the summers bye till the boy,
a lass he spies, walks past. With feet untamed to shoes,
she is free in her Father's garden
till a boy brings her summer to a swoon.
He made you little boy,
but what have you made yourself to be?

As I walk through this world of want and desire,
I pass by the flowering tree and remember
how much love has my great God for I.
So then I remember how that all I have
and could ever want is bound up in Him
who gave all for one such as I.

As we waltz through those hallowed halls of school and spire,
let our voices never tire. To lift one's eyes up to the heavens
in the presence of those who would rather retire,
God calls to their weary hearts
and instead allows them the chance to inspire.

Mountains that hold the view over past and future. Or so it seems that one could hold the world at your feet and fly into the starry heavens.

Many there be that seek refuge in the valley gorge that are sought by those with malicious forebodes.

A peaceful summit over a plain of turmoil and cares, so is our God caring over our lives.
This is a legacy carried by Septia Hill


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts