Cynosure
"A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory." Arthur Golden
Dear Doctor,
I find that my affliction causes even the hairs on my back to grow. But I need not focus on follicles at this point, I need focus on procuring solutions. As I divulge to you the symptoms of this disorder that ails me, please I pray you, do not be surprised if I jump from one subject of focus to the next, for all of these things need not more than a few words.
I opened the door to go for a walk, and stepped out into the crisp light of a brilliant spring day. The air had that fresh dewy feel that got warmer with each shadow that lessened. I looked at the lawn I had cut just the other day, and what a lush sight it was! In fact, I was needing to cut it again. Such good rains we have around my house. But as I admired the fertile greenery it seemed to grow before my very eyes. I gave it no more heed and strolled down to the gate at the end of my drive. I removed the key from my vest pocket and fumbled with the lock. It seemed to be larger than it used to be. I must have grabbed the wrong key. I took a second glance at the key in my hand; yes it was the right one. So I tried again and it grew, and grew, till it was the same size as the lock on my gate. Which you might take note was growing larger as well.
To be continued...
Matthias

First part
ReplyDelete